sábado, 28 de noviembre de 2009

Of moons,BIRDS AND MONSTERS.








If the ship will never come you've got to move along .


















Even a bird would want a taste of dirt from abyssal dark. The prick of a feather could make a kingdom burn, and the bloodshed start. The falling apart made me a shadow in the shape of wonder, the waves of...













..Black !?


If she's going under I can hold my breath till the sky comes BACK.













To catch a monster we make a movie.








Set the tempo and cut and cut its brains out. It will inspire on the burning pyre. Half the distance, half the motion.
COMMUNICATION, easy as the ocean.





Todo podría ser verdaderamente monstruoso y aún así los pájaros nunca nos morderían...





... y Dylan tampoco.
















"I'm ready to go anywhere, I'm ready for to fade into my own parade, cast your dancing, spell my way,I promise to go under it"
-Mr Tambourine Man-

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario